Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

An Open Letter to Every Woman on House Hunters

See that?  That's 23'' of closet space.  I measured.  The other 23'' belongs to my husband (who takes up more overall closet space than me, by the way).   When you complain that your 3 walk-in closets aren't enough, I cringe.  When you think you're the first woman in the universe to joke "oh, this closet is only big enough for ME and ALL MY THINGS LOL!!" while your poor spouse gets stuck with the closet leftovers in the guest bedroom, I cringe even more.  Don't even get me started on you and your precious granite counter tops (which are hideous, by the way).  You are annoying.  The end.

5 comments:

  1. Haha! Love your blog, Joy. I thought I was the only one with a freak body who can buy both tall and petite clothes. Did I ever tell you about the lady at Banana Republic who, on more than one occassion, has asked me to leave the petite section? Her name is Claudia and I hate her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I must know Claudia. I was at Banana Republic one day and browsing the petite section. "Claudia" came up to me and said, 'excuse me, this is the petite section'. I smiled and said thanks, I know that. She looked me up and down and said, "for you???". I don't even remember what my response was. I must have given her a death stare because she walked off.

      Delete
  2. By the way, how do I subscribe to your blog? I mostly only follow Wordpress bloggers and I'm a little lost on Blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I googled and found this: http://en.support.wordpress.com/following/#follow-a-blog-not-on-wordpress-com

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete