Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Sinequanone Polka Dot Dress: Six Ways

I got this great dress at Loehmann's lately, and I have been dying to pull it out.  It's a bit too light and airy for winter (though you could wear it with tights and boots on a warmish winter day).  It screams spring and summer to me, and I kept thinking of ways to wear it.  I highlighted a few of them here, all with the same pair of shoes, but I could think of so many more.  The shoes are nude peep toe pumps from Ivanka Trump.

Sinequanone dress, via Loehmann's

JCrew Tippi Sweater in navy (sadly the flash makes the sweater a little transparent, but in real life it looks fine)

JCrew Tippi Cardigan in heather silver

JCrew Jackie cardigan in black

Saachi scarf

JCrew leather belt in fuchsia

No comments:

Post a Comment