Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Soup, Salad, and Bread sticks

Since I started this blog. I've made an effort to put together things in my closet that I never put together before.  It's helping me think differently about clothes and reconsider what items I think I "need".  That said, not every combination I put together is a hit. I don't love this outfit.  It's average from the waist up, but from the waist down I look like a server at Olive Garden.  Unlimited salad and bread sticks for everyone! A pair of pumps or something would help, but it is icy today.

I really don't like black pants.  I'm really not a fan of black at all, really.  But black pants...ugh.  So boring and lifeless.  I much prefer charcoal or gray.  And black pants with black shoes?  UGH.  Why did I do this to myself?

I debated even making this outfit its own post but I want to be able to look back and see both hits and misses.  This also reaffirms my hatred of black pants.

Cardigan - Lauren Ralph Lauren
Blouse - Classiques Entier via Nordstrom Rack
Cami - Hanky Panky
Pants - The Limited
Boots - La Canadienne

No comments:

Post a Comment